Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
January 3, 2021
You won’t believe these wings! I made them in the Ninja Foodi Grill (AG/IG300 Series) that I purchased on Amazon a few weeks ago. I used the “Air Crisper Basket”, which is one of the interchangeable parts of the grill.
These wings were amazing! Crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside. They were the best baked chicken wings my wife and I have ever eaten. Yum!!
And the grill does not cause any smoke inside the house.
- About 1.5 pounds pastured chicken wings
- 1 Tbs ghee
- 1 Tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat the Ninja Foodi Grill Air Crisper to 390 degrees
- Dry the wings with paper towels
- Place the wings in a large mixing bowl
- Add the ghee and salt, then toss to thoroughly coat the wings
- Place the wings into the preheated crisper and set the timer for 26 minutes
Check out my new training on the Better Belly Blueprint! You can watch it HERE.