Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
April 25, 2021
Our Stone Age ancestors used to savor marrow bones. They developed a means to store them in their caves so they could feast on them later.
You don’t have to wait to enjoy them. Beef marrow bones are so simple to make. And they are not only delectable; they are also highly nutritious.
There are several sources to get grass-fed, grass-finished organic beef marrow bones. Here are 4 sources to check out:
- 2-3 Pounds of beef marrow bones, cut lengthwise (“canoe cut”)
- Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the marrow bones, cut side up, into baking dish
- Salt to taste
- Roast for 15 minutes (until bubbling and turning brown)
- Be careful, they are hot – but oh so yummy!!
Check out my training on the Better Belly Blueprint! You can watch it HERE.