Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
February 6, 2022
Here is a perfect, complete animal-based meal. It is creamy without any cream. If you are on the run or want a quick meal that is easy to prepare for being on-the-go, this is the one for you. It is a bisque-type soup like no other you have ever eaten. Eat it in a bowl for a sit-down meal or take in a Thermos and drink whenever you’re ready.
This is a soup for a carb-burning day. This is not appropriate for a fat-burning day since the amount of healthy carbs from the fruit would shift you out of ketosis. However, to make it a fat-burning meal, just leave out the fruit.
Check out these ingredients: Muscle fiber from the healthiest red meat sources, healthy animal fat, beef bone broth, critical desiccated organs, egg yolks as another nutrient source and a natural emulsifier, and healthy fruit – all the bioavailable nutrients your body needs for a meal.
Store what you don’t consume in the refrigerator. When ready to eat the rest, warm the bisque slightly. You could blend it again in the NutriBullet if you want.
- 1 pound of sautéed ground beef or ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- Salt to taste with Himalayan Salt (about 1 tsp)
- 2 cups Kettle & Fire Grass-fed, Grass-finished Beef Bone Broth (or homemade)
- 6 caps Heart & Soil Bone Marrow & Liver (capsules and powder will dissolve)
- 6 caps Heart & Soil Organ Complex (capsules and powder will dissolve)
- 6 caps Heart & Soil Skin, Hair, & Nails (capsules and powder will dissolve)
- 3 raw egg yolks
- OPTIONAL: 2 tablespoons raw unprocessed local honey OR a 14.1 ounce can of no-sugar-added organic mango slices (drained) OR ½ cup frozen Dark Sweet Cherries (thawed and drained)
- Sauté ground beef or lamb with 1 tablespoon of Ghee in sauté pan; salt to taste (about 1 tsp)
- Add bone broth to sautéed beef or lamb and bring to boil
- Remove from stove and let cool to warm
- Add capsules of the desiccated organs
- Add egg yolks
- Optional: add honey or fruit
- Blend in a NutriBullet Pitcher or other blender to puree all ingredients completely
- Pour into a cup, bowl, or Thermos if you are on the go
- Store remainder in refrigerator in a Thermos or the NutriBullet Pitcher
- Warm when ready to eat again or blend again in the NutriBullet Pitcher
Schedule a ”30-Minute Free Consult” with me to answer some of your questions and determine if we are a good fit for a coaching program! CLICK HERE.
If you don’t want to miss out on new posts, sign up for my Free “Belly Bites” Newsletter and receive your free copy of Dr Al’s “5 Things That Could Be Impacting Your Health Right Now” HERE.