Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
August 7, 2022 [printfriendly]
I love eggs! I love heavy whipping cream! I love raw honey!
So, why not combine them into an ultimate healthy drink? The nutritional benefits are out of this world. I have written about cream and honey in many of my Blogs. I haven’t written about eggs so much, but the yolk is a powerhouse of nutrients. Don’t forget, the yolk has almost all the nutrients that are required to create a baby chick!
With all this in mind, here is my recipe for a metabolically amazing food, which I call “Honey Egg Cream Bliss”.
- 8 ounces of heavy whipping cream (preferably A2 raw, but vat-pasteurized is still OK)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (I use Manuka honey from New Zealand or my local raw honey)
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl
- Blend with a stick blender or whisk
- Sip the nectar; relish the moment!
If you don’t want to miss out on new posts, sign up for my Free “Belly Bites” Newsletter and receive your free copy of Dr Al’s “5 Things That Could Be Impacting Your Health Right Now” HERE.