Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
August 2, 2020
How simple could it get? And the nutrients are amazing. The triple-cream soft cheese has a fat-to-protein ratio of 4:1 measured in grams. And it has zero carbs.
The salmon roe is loaded with nutrients. A 1oz serving contains an average of 1,800 mg of omega 3s and is packed with vitamins A, D, K2, and E. It also is high in zinc and iodine.
- 1 ounce Salmon Roe (also known as Ikura)
- Several slices of triple-cream soft cheese (St. Nuage and St. Andre are my favorites)
- Cripini Egg Wraps (optional)
- Just put it on a plate and dive in.
- If you don’t want to eat the salmon roe with a spoon, you could put it on slices of the soft cheese.
- Or, you could make some hard-boiled eggs, cut them in half, an put some roe on top and enjoy.
- Another idea is to spread the soft cheese on a Cripini Egg Wrap, add the roe, and roll into a wrap
love these recipes! some things and combinations i have never tried. thank you!