Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
November 29, 2020
This is so simple with essentially no measuring. It’s tasty, crunchy, and adds variety to my choice of meals. I take the beef bones that are left over from my recipes for Osso Buco and Short Ribs and make bone broth from them.
Then I place the broth into a soup bowl. I add some boiled shrimp, cut up some breakfast sausage, drop in some Cracklins, and enjoy.
- Homemade beef bone broth
- Boiled shrimp – seasoned with Himalayan salt
- Breakfast pork sausage (Applegate Natural No Sugar Pork Breakfast Sausage)
- 4505 Cracklins
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Place cut up shrimp, cut up pork sausage links, and 4505 Cracklins in soup bowl
- Add heated bone broth to soup bowl
- Season with Himalayan salt to taste
Check out my new training on the Better Belly Blueprint! You can watch it HERE.