Consultation Options & Information
- First, if you want to have a free 30-minute consult with Dr. Al to determine if you and he are a good fit, click HERE to schedule.
- If you haven’t already, read this page about the benefits of Dr. Al’s coaching and consultation work.
- Schedule a consultation (see below).
- Fill out the questionnaire and 3-day food journals. The questionnaire has 2 parts for technical reasons, and the food journal is 3 separate Formsite forms – please submit 1 per day for 3 days.
- Please submit your completed questionnaire and food journals at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled consultation so Dr. Al has time to go over them.
- If applicable, you or your dentist can email your digital dental x-rays to Dr. Al.
Links for the Online 3-Day Food Journal and the Online Questionnaire.
Coaching Costs & Options
1:1 Balanced Metabolic Coaching Program
Initial Consultation with Questionnaire
60-90 minute Phone / Zoom / FaceTime / Skype consultation after review of your responses to the Questionnaire and 3-Day Food Journal
Please note: Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you should need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Although Dr. Al does not accept insurance, he can provide you with an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company to determine if there will be reimbursement.