Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
July 20, 2020 [printfriendly]
I have been eating an animal-based diet with a few plants that are low in oxalates, phytates, and lectins. Here is a great recipe I created that hits the spot and provides needed variety. I use Himalayan salt for flavor and trace minerals as well as Sea Seasonings Kelp Granules for iodine. The sauce is a Keto friendly soup reduced in the saucepan to thicken. To add crunch, I add fried pork rinds. Try it; I think you’ll love it.
- 1 lb pastured, grass-fed/grass-finished ground beef
- 1 Tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/8 Tsp “Sea Seasonings Kelp Granules”
- 1 carton “Kettle & Fire Keto Friendly Mushroom Bisque Bone Broth Soup” (the company makes other flavors)
- “4505 Cracklins” (fried pork rinds) to add crunch
1. Stir-fry the ground beef in a medium hot saucepan
2. Add salt and Kelp granules
3. Add carton of Kettle & Fire Soup and increase temperature to reduce liquid to form a thicker sauce
4. Plate and garnish with “4505 Cracklins”.