Dr. Al Danenberg ● Nutritional Periodontist
January 10, 2021
Here I am eating my Beef Jerky snack.
I am playing with my Ninja Foodi Grill (AG/IG300 Series) again. I used the “Crisper Basket”, which is one of the interchangeable parts of the grill, to make Beef Jerky.
What a great snack. Easy to do, but it takes a long time. – 7 hours in the “dehydrator” mode. The directions are very clear in the instruction sheets provided with the Ninja Foodi Grill.
- About 6 ¼-inch slices of raw beef round
- Himalayan salt
- Cut the individual slices of beef round; make sure all visible fat is cut off and discarded
- Add salt to each slice
- Place 6 individual slices in the “Crisper Basket”, which is placed inside the “Cooking Pot” in the Ninja Foodi Grill
- Set the Ninja Foodi Grill on “dehydrator” mode and set temperature to “150 degrees” for “7 hours”
- After dehydrating for 7 hours and the timer sounds, set the Ninja on “Roast” at “330 degrees” for “1 minute”
- Remove the jerky, cool and enjoy!
Check out my new training on the Better Belly Blueprint! You can watch it HERE.